Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction

Awesome.

Not only would it be bad if he got all the DLC, since he is playing on the computer he could get mods for the game too which would add even more time on top of the DLC.

Battosai810 responds:

That's what happened to me in real life and I've sunk like 250 hours into it.

Pen License Pen License

i need one

lol great job dude and i absolutely hate pencils unless they are mechanical but i mostly use pens, i need one now or that teacher might substitute at my school to do the demented thingy O_O. keep up with the great work ^_^

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

LOL

from the look of Baird's eyes he looked like he was on something lol, keep up the good work man

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

OH CAMPER CAMPER

kill me baby one more time Roger That, BOOM HEADSHOT lol keep up the good work dude

son bitch counter strike son bitch counter strike

so true dude

there's alot of fuckheads like that who obviously cant win without cheating and it just pisses people off, keep up the good work and i hope you kill some noob ass hacking admins :D

the real Dear Penis the real Dear Penis

Hilarious as hell

This movie got me cracking up all the way through.

Hallogasm Hallogasm

Id hit that anyday

nice job dude keep up the good work

The Doom Project The Doom Project

that was........ FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

that is like seriously the best doom vid i have seen my faves were done by New Sanctum Gerkinman and Sick Death Fiend you guys did absolutely the best!! keep up the good work all of you guys.

I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

LOL

are there really tags in CS cuz i have never played it. good work on this vid i saw it on a diff website

DE_aztec DE_aztec

LOL

love how dumbass does the pelvis thrust and just dodges every bullet, thats priceless keep up the good work XD